The Leisure Pool will be accepting 90-minute open swim time slot reservations starting July 1!
Monday through Friday: 12:30—2 p.m., 2:30—4 p.m., 4:30—6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:30—3 p.m., 3:30—5 p.m.
Click on the aquatics tab below or call 970-586-8191 to make your reservation.
To ensure that participation does not exceed 30% capacity of the fire code and to facilitate contact tracing, patrons will be required to sign up for a work-out session time slot and fitness classes online. You may reserve multiple time slots to combine fitness classes, cardio or weights with a limit of one lap swim time slot per day. Guests can sign up for one slot per person. There will be no sharing of time slots. We ask that each visitor creates their own reservation account. Time slots will be designed in three categories:
- Fitness Class reservations (on land, aqua classes and virtual)
- Lap Swim reservations
- Cardio & Weights area reservations
How to sign-up? Click here to view a video tutorial, then click here to go to the reservation calendar.
These limits will be evaluated and adjusted based on facility usage. Please always follow the directions of EVCC staff and ask for assistance if needed. This is new to us as well. We are trying to keep everyone safe, while trying to figure out what will work best for everyone within the order limits. Keep in mind that being able to open is due to a variance Larimer County Public Health Department received for fitness facilities from the State of Colorado, and any issues can quickly revert to closures. Thank you in advance for your patience.
- A valid membership or day pass will be required to use the facility. You can purchase or renew your membership online.
- Pre-paid Annual Memberships will be extended for 90 days (equivalent to the duration of the facility closure).
- Annual memberships with payment plan in place will qualify for a payment break for the month of April, May and June. The automatic payment scheduled for June 15, 2020 will not be processed and annual memberships with payment plans will renew on their normal renewal date.
- One-Month Passes purchased for March will be valid in the month of June upon reopening of the facility.
- Membership cancellation requests will be processed according to our existing policy but will not require a 30-day notice. Reasons for cancellation include:
- Medical hardship
- Financial hardship
- To purchase a day pass ticket or annual membership, select the appropriate link for your situation below:
- According to Public Health Order 20-28 Section II.A.4: All guests will be required to wear a face mask or covering when entering the establishment at all times, except when a face covering inhibits the participants ability to participate in a fitness activity.
- Please enter the community center through main entrance door, located on the upper level of the Estes Valley Community Center.
- You must use the hand sanitizer that is placed outside the entrance doors.
- Please approach the desk one at a time 6ft apart.
- Please use touch-less check-in with your membership card (scan your key fob). You are encouraged to go online to purchase your admission tickets or to renew your membership. If you purchased an admission ticket online, please present the ticket to the front desk attendant. If you need to purchase an admission ticket, please approach a front desk attendant for assistance. We prefer online or over the phone transactions and touch-less payment option while at the facility. If possible, please pay by credit/debit card.
- Online contactless payment options for memberships, punch passes, fee classes and programs are preferred. Cash and checks will be accepted; however, we request that our guests use a credit card to limit contact.
- Please register for classes and programs online or by phone whenever possible.
- Please renew or purchase memberships or punch passes online or by phone.
- Family and general population locker rooms are open and available to patrons.
- Social distancing guidelines must be obeyed at all times.
- Showers are available to patrons using the facility.
- Pre-paid Locker Room rentals will be extended in 90 days; equivalent to the duration of the facility closure.
- Pools will open for lap swim, team practices and/or instructional classes ONLY provided six feet of distance must be maintained between participants during instruction or training in the pool.
- Outdoor Hot Tub remains closed during the re-opening phase.
- Open swim in the Leisure Pool is by reservation only.
- You’ll be required to pre-register for water fitness classes and lap swim slot on our website to coordinate the reservation of available areas and for the purposes of contact tracing.
- Swim instruction/Lap swimming will resume with social distancing on deck. There will be no congregating on the pool deck.
Lap swim schedule: PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Monday—Friday: 6—11 a.m. (Enter through the Aquatics/Pool entrance from 6—7 a.m.)
Saturday—Sunday: 9 a.m.—1 p.m.
Leisure Pool Reservations: PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Water Exercise Class schedule: PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Monday: Water Walking 8 a.m.
Tuesday: Shallow Water Aerobics 12 p.m.
Wednesday: Water Walking 8 a.m.
Thursday: Aqua Zumba 11:30 a.m.
Friday: Deep Water Aerobics 11:30 a.m.
- Individuals will be responsible for maintaining their social distancing on the fitness floor.
- Strength and Cardio equipment have been spaced out on the fitness floor to follow recommendations for social distancing.
- Members will be required to wipe down each piece of equipment they come in contact with during their workout before placing it back, including machines, dumbbells, weight plates, belts, bands, benches, etc. Minimal movement of the equipment will be permitted.
- Additional staff will be scheduled to help enforce these requirements, to help enforce social distancing, and to ensure that staff are also cleaning any touchpoints on the floor.
- Additional disinfectant spray bottles with paper towels, gym wipes, and hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the fitness floor.
Our Group Fitness Class schedule will launch on June 8, one week after the re-opening, with major changes and modifications.
- Group Fitness classes taught by instructor will be held in the Gymnasium ONLY to accommodate for up to 24 participants and one instructor. To see the schedule and pre-register go here:
- Lower Fitness studio will be repurposed into weight room to expand our weight area
- Upper Fitness studio will run VIRTUAL classes with a max. attendance as follows:
Les Mills RPM and Sprint classes: up to 5 participants
Les Mills Body Pump, CXWork, Barre and BodyFlow: up to 8 participants
- In classes, there will be no team or group activities, no touching, sharing equipment, or physical interaction with other participants in the studio.
- Classes instruction will be offered in a 50-minute format to allow for each patron to clean and disinfect every item used during the workout.
- Spin bikes have been reduced and spaced out some on the Gym floor, some in the Upper Fitness studio.
- Fitness Studios and Gym will have markers on the ground to guide patrons in selecting a space that is in compliance with social distancing guidelines.
- Classes will be staggered to avoid lines or crowds gathering at peak times.
- We will continue to offer and encourage a number of at-home workout options via Les Mills on Demand program. For the Les Mills on Demand (LMOD) 60 days FREE TRIAL with unlimited access to workouts go here: https://www.lesmillsondemand.com/en_us/us_affiliate_offer/
You can sign up for 60 day FREE trial until June 30, 2020.
- Class reservations are strongly encouraged, however there might be walk-in sports open due to canceled reservations.
We will continuously reassess conditions regarding classes geared toward high-risk individuals and gradually add classes back in.
Estes Valley Recreation and Park District is excited to announce that Estes Valley Community Center (EVCC) is scheduled to reopen on Monday, June 1, 2020. In order to comply with Larimer County Public Health and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment orders, there will be several policy and procedural changes implemented to keep you and our staff safe.
Our ability to reopen the facility is due to a variance Larimer County Public Health Department received for fitness facilities from the State of Colorado, and any issues can quickly revert to closures. Therefore, per the Larimer County Public Health Order 20-28, all guests will be required to:
- Wear a face mask or covering when entering or leaving the establishment, except when a face covering inhibits the participants ability to participate in a fitness activity. all our guests are required to
- Always maintain 6ft of social distance
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use
- Be on the lookout for posted signs and respect the message
- Wash hands often
- Stay home when sick
- Get tested immediately when symptoms are present
- Patrons will be required to register for a workout time before entering the facility
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult and Parents are not allowed to drop off children at the facility to congregate.
- We strongly encourage our seniors and vulnerable persons to remain at home
- No food and drinks will be permitted in the facility
- Water fountain available for those with refillable bottles only
- During the first phase of the reopening, the following parts of the Estes Valley Community Center will remain closed: Cubz Den (Child Watch), Senior Center, Team Locker rooms, Leisure Pool and outdoor Hot Tub, Golf Simulator, Party Room, Walking Track, Lobby areas (furniture will be moved out of the upper lobby to discourage congregating)
- These policies and recommendations are subject to change based upon Public Health Orders at both the local and state levels.
- Where conflicting, overlapping or ambiguous guidelines exist, our team will work to establish best practices for each area that prioritize staff and public health and safety.
- Please follow the directions of EVCC staff at all times. This is new to us as well. We are trying to keep everyone safe, while trying to figure out what will work best for everyone within the order limits. Keep in mind that being able to open is due to a variance Larimer County Public Health Department received for fitness facilities from the State of Colorado, and any issues can quickly revert to closures. Thank you in advance for your patience.