In compliance with the Larimer County Department of Health and Environment and the Town of Estes Park COVID-19 restrictions, the Estes Valley Recreation and Park District is allowing camping based on the following criteria:
Bathrooms will be open for toilet and sink use, however, showers will remain closed until further notice
Playgrounds and swimming pool are closed until further notice
6 person maximum per campsite strictly enforced; no group camping allowed defined as camping with multiple households all in the same general area, in individual camp sites, or group camp sites
Camp stores are open with limited maximum occupancy. Face mask required to enter
Minimizing contact with others and social distancing to be expected
Walk-ins during business hours that meet the criteria are allowed
After-hours admittance without a reservation not allowed
Please stay safe and comply with the following guidelines during your stay:
- Practice social distancing, maintain at least 6 feet between you and other visitors, and wear a face mask when this recommended distance cannot be maintained.
- Camp only with members of your household in your local region. Do not invite visitors to your campsite.
- Use only personal camping equipment (not rented or loaded items).
- Acquire gas, food, water, and other needed camping supplies in your home community. Do not visit a host community's grocery store, restaurants, supply stores, or gas stations except for emergency situations.
- Bring a supply of hand sanitizer and face masks for use during your stay.
- Do not travel if you or anyone in your household has symptoms related to COVID-19 such as fever, coughing, or shortness of breath.
As this situation evolves, restrictions and closures are subject to change. Check back frequently for updated information.