In compliance with the Larimer County Department of Health and Environment and the Town of Estes Park COVID-19 restrictions, the Estes Valley Recreation and Park District is allowing camping based on the following criteria:
- Bathrooms and showers are available; please follow posted occupancy limit, wear a mask, and practice social distancing in the buildings
- Swimming pool at the Mary's Lake Campground is closed until further notice
- 6 person maximum per campsite strictly enforced; 10 person maximum in double sites strictly enforced; private gatherings are limited to no more than 10 individuals from no more than 2 households
- Camp stores are open with limited maximum occupancy. Face mask required to enter
- Minimize contact with others as much as possible
- Walk-ins during business hours that meet the criteria are allowed
- After-hours admittance without a reservation not allowed
Please stay safe and comply with the following guidelines during your stay:
- Practice social distancing, maintain at least 6 feet between you and other visitors, and wear a face mask when this recommended distance cannot be maintained.
- Camp only with members of your household in your local region. Do not invite visitors to your campsite.
- Use only personal camping equipment (not rented or loaded items).
- Acquire gas, food, water, and other needed camping supplies in your home community. Do not visit a host community's grocery store, restaurants, supply stores, or gas stations except for emergency situations.
- Bring a supply of hand sanitizer and face masks for use during your stay.
- Do not travel if you or anyone in your household has symptoms related to COVID-19 such as fever, coughing, or shortness of breath.
As this situation evolves, restrictions and closures are subject to change. Check back frequently for updated information.