Welcome to the Estes Valley Community Center "The Rec"!
660 Community Drive • 970-586-8191
NO RESERVATIONS NEEDED FOR CARDIO, WEIGHTS AND GYM AREAS.
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR AQUATICS AND GROUP FITNESS CLASSES.
GYM AND FITNESS HOURS: Mon–Fri: 7 a.m.—7 p.m., Sat: 9 a.m.—7 p.m., Sun: Closed
NEW POOL SCHEDULE – EFFECTIVE MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8
MONDAY–FRIDAY; 7:30–10:30 a.m.: ADULT OPEN WATER WALKING - NO RESERVATIONS
MONDAY–FRIDAY; 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m.: OPEN SWIM - 4 RESERVATIONS
TUESDAY & THURSDAY; 4–5:30 p.m.: OPEN SWIM - 7 RESERVATIONS
SATURDAY; 1:30–3 p.m.. AND 3:30–5 p.m.: OPEN SWIM - 7 RESERVATIONS
LAP POOL HOURS - BY RESERVATION ONLY: Mon–Fri: 6—11 a.m., Sat: 9 a.m.—1 p.m., Sun: Closed
WE'RE IN THE YELLOW ZONE!
We have some exciting news to share! Due to our Level Up certification, we are now operating under “Level Yellow,” capacity restrictions on the State’s COVID dial. This means that we are able to expand opportunities for swimming and fitness classes and each space is now limited to 50% capacity (instead of 25%). We can also hold special events with up to 50 people in our community rooms. Reservations are still required for the pools and fitness classes. The cardio, strength training and gymnasium (open gym) spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. All standard safety measures are still in place and must be followed at all times. Thank you for helping keep the rec center a safe place to live well. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by calling or visiting Guest Services. We can be reached at 970.586.8191.
ESTES VALLEY COMMUNITY CENTER YOUTH PATRON REQUIREMENTS:
- Ages 8 and under must have adult supervision at all times.
- Ages 9+ may use the gym unattended during open gym times.
- Ages 11+ must wear face coverings at all times (state mandate).
- Ages 12—13 may use the fitness areas with adult supervision after attending our Fitness Education Orientation or Teen Strength Training class.
- Ages 14—17 may use the fitness areas unattended if they have attended our Fitness Education Orientation or Teen Strength Training class.
- Lobby gatherings are still not permitted under the Larimer County Variance regulations.