Starting July 11
10:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
Music Jam with Dana
EVCC Lower Level
July 14–August 4
Our Night Sky
Cars and Coffee
1st and 3rd Sat.
8 a.m.–12 p.m.
Lower Parking Lot
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
about Elevated Connection
- I’m not 55 yet. Can I participate? Elevated Connection is exclusively for ages 55+. You are however welcome to join programs with an EVCC day-pass or membership.
- I am an EVCC member already. Do I have to purchase this pass separately? No; Elevated Connection membership is included with all EVCC memberships. (Health Care passes, etc.)
- I only want to attend one Elevated Connection program. Do I need to join? No, you may purchase a day pass for that particular program. If you think you might attend regularly, we recommend joining Elevated Connection for a nominal fee of $30 that expires a year from purchase date.
- What benefits do Elevated Connection members receive? Benefits include recreational, social and lifelong learning opportunities throughout the year. Our programming team provides a weekly calendar of activities. Members will also benefit from being a part of a larger community of friends - new and old.
- Some of these programs used to be free. Why do I have to join Elevated Connection for a fee now? We understand that some of our traditional programming has been free in the past. We hope that by charging a nominal fee, it will add value to the programs we offer and help increase opportunities to build new traditions.
- Where do I go for senior services and meal programs? Our friends at the Estes Park Senior Citizens Center are a local non-profit located at 1760 Olympian Lane. They can be reached 970.581.2195.
Questions or Ideas? Contact Julie Bunton at email@example.com or 970.480.1331