Disc golf at the Lake Estes Course is available daily at 12 p.m. Enjoy our amazing mountain scenery while playing an inexpensive game of disc golf with your friends and family - all athletic abilities are welcome! Disc Golf fee: $10/person, tee times are recommended. You can reserve a tee time by calling 970-586-8176, or stop by the pro shop at 690 Big Thompson Avenue, just east of the Visitor Center. The 18-hole disc golf layout and the scorecard are available as a pdf download at the bottom of the page.
Disc Golf Rules and Policies
- In accordance with Colorado Law, outside liquor may not be brought onto the property and no personal coolers are allowed. Alcohol may be purchased on-premises.
- You must check-in at the Lake Estes 9-Hole pro shop before your disc golf round.
- All children will adhere to our child policy.
- You are liable for any damage caused to the golf course, equipment, or surrounding areas.
- Any damage that is done by you, your disc, or any equipment you are using is your responsibility.
- No dogs allowed.