Don’t Let Your Golf Game Go Into Hibernation!
Powered by a Uneekor EYE XO 2, our simulator is extremely accurate - when you swing your clubs they will react the same in our facility as they would on a real golf course. This type of simulation allows you to work on your golf game just as you would outdoors - with the addition of data on every shot. 4K graphics make the experience feel as though you are actually on one of over 700 world-renowned courses including Augusta National!
Indoor Golf Rules and Regulations:
- An orientation is required for all members/guests before they can use the simulator. Please sign up for an orientation HERE
or call 970-586-8191. A staff member will contact you to book your orientation.
- Reserve one-hour blocks of tee time up to one week in advance here: GolfSimulatorTeeTimeReservations
or by calling us at 970-586-8191. Time estimate: 1 hour/18-holes/one person.
- Players may use their own clubs - they MUST be clean.
- Only NEW golf balls are permitted – balls that have scuffs or dirt on them will damage the screen. If this rule is not followed you will be asked to leave the simulator.
- EVCC will provide Srixon golf balls. We have clubs available if needed.
- Clean, athletic or spikeless golf shoes only - no spikes of any kind are permitted.
- All children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Maximum capacity: 4 people.
- There is zero tolerance for horseplay in the simulator room. Customers are financially responsible for any damage caused by failure to comply with rules.
- Food or drink is permitted only on the table.
- Honor your reservation end time - if another group is booked after you, we will transition the simulator to the next group promptly at the start of their reservation.
- Failure to abide by any of the above procedures may result in the suspension from the Community Center.
- Troubleshooting – if simulator is not working, please notify front desk.