Welcome to the Estes Valley Recreation and Park District Golf Courses!
Highlights of what to expect in 2023:
- No rate increases on most season passes; the unlimited pass did increase to $1900 for the season. Full season passes, weekday passes, junior passes, and punch cards remain the same. Cart passes have increased to $270 for 20 punches, but we have an entire new and improved cart fleet.
- New irrigation system! No more hole closures or work will be done in the capacity as last year. You will see some work being done, but it’s just a few finishing touches that will be completed on a small scale with no interruption to play.
- New golf carts have arrived. The new 18-hole golf carts are in the barn and are much improved from our previous fleet. The carts are more comfortable, much quieter, faster, and will still have the GPS. The carts are blue and have our updated logo on them. Please help us take care of them for the next seven years.
- The first 50 unlimited Pass and full pass purchasers will get 4 free rounds to area courses, as they have in prior years, as well as one guest pass for our 18-hole course. The courses are Flatirons, Collindale/Southridge, City Park 9-Hole, and Highland Hills/Boomerang.
- The Hangar restaurant restrooms at the 18-hole course are going to be updated with new counters, tile, sinks, and floors.
- The 9-hole pro shop is undergoing a full face-lift, (like the 18-hole improvement of 2021). New front desk, carpet and floors, and new displays and pro shop configuration will give the 9-hole a much-needed boost to atmosphere and visual appeal.
- The 9-hole will remain closed until spring of 2023. Our aim is to improve the turf conditions prior to opening, as well as complete all renovations before the official opening date. Disc golf is open and free for use until opening day.