Below are a few highlights of what to expect in 2021: *Denotes new in 2021
- No rate increases on season passes or resident rates, however, non-resident rates were increased by $2-3 depending on time of year.
- *Unlimited Season Pass – The pass for the person playing and using a cart 60+ times per year, or the person who does not want to worry about purchasing a new cart pass every few weeks. The unlimited pass is unlimited golf at both courses, any day, unlimited carts at both courses, and unlimited range balls for the season. This pass is non-transferable, and carts and range balls will not carry into 2022, also due to the nature of the pass, it is not eligible for a preseason bonus.
- *Carts at the 18-hole will have brand new GPS devices installed in March of 2021. The idea is to not only enhance the customer’s experience but help our out of town visitors keep up with pace of play. With this improvement, the cart fee will increase to $16 per rider for all golfers and increase the cart punch card to $240 for 20 punches.
- Full Pass and Unlimited Pass purchasers will receive free rounds to other courses. Unlimited Pass and full pass purchasers will get 4 free rounds to area courses.
For players who want transferability or are not quite ready to commit to a full pass, below are our best options.
- PM Punch Pass – For the player that will golf after 12 noon most of the time. Non-transferable. 20 punches (24 at 9-Hole).
- 10-Play Card – 10 rounds including cart. Transferable between anyone. Expires 1 year from purchase.
- Golf Estes Play Pack- Best of both courses, transferable, 6 rounds with cart at each course, free tokens, discounts on rounds. Best for frequent visitors of Estes Park with guests, but not residents.
Included is a season pass form as well as a rate sheet. Please take the time to fill out a new form if possible so we have the most up to date records.
How to purchase your season pass:
- You may purchase your pass in person at the Lake Estes 9-Hole Golf Course, open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. daily, weather permitting, and longer on nice days.
- Mail a check and completed pass form to Estes Park Golf Courses, PO Box 1379, Estes Park, CO 80517.
- Call us with a credit card at 970-586-8176 between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. or 970-586-8146 extensions 4 or 5.
A few other things that you will want to remember about the fees:
1). Carts are based on a per rider fee. We offer cart passes at the 9 Hole and 18 Hole that reflect a 25% saving from that rate for 20 cart rides and are 100% transferable.
2). Weekday passes will be honored weekdays only, no matter what time of the day you are playing.
3). Discount range key (yellow keys) are available and offer a 25% savings. The unlimited season range pass is to be used by the individual only.
Other important EVRPD policies as related to our season passes are:
1). Our pre-season 10% value added bonus may be used for range balls or cart usage and also enters you in a $450 pre-season drawing. Preseason bonus cards come with any pass or punch card purchased on or before April 15, 2021. The Unlimited Pass, Play Pack, and 10-Play Cards are not eligible.
2). All season passes and PM punch passes expire 12/31 of purchase year and are for green fees only (except unlimited pass). Unlimited, full, weekday, junior, and p.m. passes are non-transferable. The Golf Estes Play Pack and 10-play cards at either course are transferable.
3). Monies won in tournaments and club events are redeemable in our pro shops for merchandise only and expire at the end of the year. Gift cards can be used for merchandise or services and do not expire.
4). Unlimited, full, weekday, junior, and p.m. pass holders are automatically given a 20% discount in our pro shops on merchandise purchases. Except on clubs, and sale items. Play-pack, and 10-play card purchasers are not eligible for discounts or account use. Merchandise may be charged to your account at either pro shop giving you the opportunity to buy early will the selection is good and pay off by the end of the season or use tournament winnings to offset the bill. This gives you the opportunity to buy early in the year when the selection is at its best and pay off your bill periocially throughouut the seaosn.
As this season approaches we are evaluating our staffing needs. There may be some openings available at both courses. If you are interested contact Austin Logan 970-586-8146 Ext#5. Each job requires at least 20 hours a week in order to qualify for employee playing benefits.
Your continued support of the golf course and the recreation district is deeply appreciated. We, as a staff, are looking forward to your return to the courses.
Austin Logan, PGA
Golf Operations Manager, 970-586-8146 Ext.5, Austin@golfestes.com
Assistant Golf Operations Manager, 970-586-8146 Ext.4, Aaron@golfestes.com
** 9-Hole Course & Driving range are open for the winter.
** 18-Hole Course Pro Shop and Smokin’ Dave’s BBQ at the Hangar Restaurant open for the season April 1.
** 18-Hole Course opens for play on Saturday, April 17th, 9-Hole Course will close until May 7th.
** 9-Hole Course closes for the season on Monday, September 20th.
** 18 Hole Course last day for the season on Saturday, October 31st.
** 9 Hole Course reopens for winter golf season on Sunday, November 1st.