In order to accommodate all guests and ensure that their stay is as pleasant as possible, please respect and abide by the following CAMPGROUND POLICIES:
Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. No refunds are given for early departure.
Site Occupancy Maximums:
To prevent overcrowding and to ensure that all guests are able to enjoy their camping experience, we have established strict maximum occupancy guidelines:
- No more than six people are allowed per site (including children).
- Only one camping unit (RV, trailer, 5th wheel, pop-up, van, truck camper) allowed per site. Extra tents in addition to the primary camping unit are not allowed in full hookup, water & electric, and standard sites. These sites are designed to accommodate only one RV with one vehicle.
- One vehicle per site strictly enforced. Overflow parking spaces for extra vehicles are very limited and you may be asked to park extra vehicles off the properties.
- "Tent-only" sites allow up to two small 3-person tents or one large 6-person tent and 1 vehicle. Tents must fit on the designated tent pad.
- Double occupancy "tent only" sites can accommodate 7 - 10 people, up to four small 3-person tents or two large 6-person tents as long as they fit on the designated tent pads, and a maximum of 2 vehicles.
- Double occupancy "standard" and "water & electric" sites can accommodate 7 - 10 people, one trailer or RV and one additional large 6-person tent or two small 3-person tents, and a maximum of 2 vehicles.
- Please be sure to check the occupancy limitations before selecting your site to be sure that it will accommodate the needs of your family or group and rent additional sites if needed.
You will be camping near others who deserve a good night's sleep. Please respect our quiet hours which are between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. If you or members of your group are disturbing your neighbors, you may be asked to leave the campground and will lose any remaining camping days without a refund. We strive to make everyone's camping experience the best it can possibly be!
The use of generators is not permitted in the campgrounds. If you require electricity, please select a water & electric or full hookup site.
No amplified music or wind chimes please.
Firearm carry and use in accordance with local, state and federal law. Firearm carry is not allowed in any building. Fireworks are prohibited.
We welcome your pets and do not charge additional fees. We ask that you keep your pets under control at all times and on a leash no longer than 10 feet while in the campground. We ask that you clean up after your pets (doggy bags are provided throughout the campgrounds) and refrain from taking them into buildings, the swimming pool area, and playground areas. Please do not leave your pets unattended in your site. There are great doggy daycare facilities in Estes Park that can accommodate your pet if you spend the day hiking in the National Park.
ATVs, unlicensed dirt bikes, and UTVs are not allowed in the campgrounds.
Drones are not allowed over the campgrounds, adjacent lakes and reservoirs, and surrounding Bureau of Reclamation property.
Firewood and Campfires:
We ask that you purchase locally and do not transport unused firewood to other areas. This prevents the spread of tree-killing organisms such as the mountain pine beetle. Firewood is for sale at the campgrounds. Campfires are allowed in the designated fire rings as long as there are no fire bans in effect. Campfires must be completely extinguished with water if site is unattended.
Proper food storage is required. There are black bears in the area, and we ask that you store your food items in the locked trunk of your vehicle or the bear-resistant food locker. Food, coolers (full or empty), grills, and/or garbage are not to be left in an unattended campsite. Bird feeders are not allowed.
RV waste water (grey and black) must be deposited into the dump station facility or sewer at full hookup sites and not onto open ground.
Personal porta-potties and pop-up showers are not allowed...please use our restroom facilities.
The possession and use of marijuana on the properties is strictly prohibited as the campgrounds are on Federal property.