Address: 1480 Golf Course Rd. Estes Park, CO 80517
Head Golf Professional - Austin Logan- Austin@golfestes.com - 970-586-8146 Ext. 5
Assistant Golf Professional- Aaron Tulley- Aaron@golfestes.com - 970-586-8146 Ext. 4
Estes Park 18-Hole Golf Course is 100 years old!
The courses sit in a natural valley that is surrounded by spectacular mountains. During most of the year, you are able to play your round of golf while sharing the course with herds of deer and elk with an occasional coyote or two watching. The Pro Shop and Hangar Restaurant are open April 1st until October 31st. The course is open April 15th until October 31st.
Video created by Estes Park High School Student Jake Miller
- Tee-times are strongly recommended call (970) 586-8146 Ext. 0, for tee-times or to speak to a person in the pro shop.
- Weekday tee-times may be made 7 days in advance.
- Weekend tee-times may be made by calling at 4 p.m. on the Friday of the previous weekend -- 8 or 9 days in advance.
- Steel spikes are NOT ALLOWED.
- Children ages 7-17 are eligible for our junior rate. Children younger than age 7 must have a signed waiver and be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
PRO-SHOP AND PRACTICE RANGE
Enjoy our complete practice facility. Featuring a putting green, chipping green, natural grass, and artificial hitting areas. It's hard to keep your eye on the ball when practicing on our range surrounded by snowcapped, scenic mountains. Afterwards, visit our pro-shop for a large selection of logoed souvenirs and clothing to remind you of your majestic experience. Our prices are very reasonable and we are always offering specials.
Gift cards available in person or by phone.
- April 1 - 11, 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- April 12 - May 11, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- May 12 - May 31, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- June 1 - June 30, 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- July 1 - 31, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Aug 1 - 31, 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sept. 1 - 14, 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Sept 15 - 30, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Oct. 1 - Oct. 31 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
If you need directions use the map below